LN2 Container made of Aluminium Type Voyageur
- Light aluminium container with compound materials in the neck range
- Low evaporation rate
- Superinsolation foil in the vacuum space
- Low on weight
- The liquid nitrogen is absorbed in a porous substance
- No risk of spilling liquid nitrogen
- The samples are preserved in gaseous phase
- All the vessels comply with international regulations applicable to the transport of hazardous goods by road (ADR), rail (RID) and by air (IATA-OACI)
- Safety vacuum valve
- Racks made of stainless steal
- Handle or carrier strap
- Protective Casing
- Data logger for temperature data aquisition during transport: Art.No. 2548-DL
Information about storing 5 ml vials or straws on request.
Daily evaporation and static holding time are measured at 20°C, 1013 mb, vessel stationary, lid closed and without inventory system. These values are nominal and can vary according to the history of the vessel and the manufacturing tolerances.
All rights reserved for technical changes.
VOYAGEUR V 2 VOYAGEUR V 5 VOYAGEUR V 12 VOYAGEURV 2 VOYAGEURV 5 VOYAGEURV 12 VOYAGEURV2 VOYAGEURV5 VOYAGEURV12