NLK Apparatus According EN 459-2
The test of fine lime on the ability to react when extinguishing takes place by measuring the temperature increase which occurs during its reaction with water as a function of the reaction time (Quick lime reactivity test “NLK”) Basis of apparatus and measuring method is the standard EN 459-2.
Fort the reaction process you will add 150 +/- 0.5 g quick lime into the Dewar flask in which are already 600 +/- 1g of distilled water at about 20 ° C. Since the content of the Dewar flask must be thoroughly mixed throughout the duration of the experiment, this apparatus is provided with a stirrer (speed 350 +/- 1 / min).
During the reaction, the released heat energy warms up the water. The temperature increase is detected by a high-quality temperature sensor and can be transferred optionally to a special software for evaluation.
Basis of apparatus and measuring system is EN 459-2.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for an offer or if you have further questions. email@example.com
- Measurement data acquisition with two temperature sensors/transducers
- Analysis according to DIN EN 459-2
- Parameters T0, tmax, Tmax, T‘max, tu80, Tu80, T60, T10, T40, R-value, maximum of turnover rate
- Records values up to four temperature sensors/transducers
- Representation of the characteristic values in the wet slaking curve diagram
- Saving (as an image file) and printing of measurement progress
- Management of measurement data and samples
- Central master data
- Integrated device driver for measurement instrument Testo 735, up to 4 channels simultaneously; other drivers on request
- Calibration of the sensors on two or more points
- Examination of heat loss of the Dewar vessels
- Import and Export of existing raw and end data via CSV interface
- Integration with laboratory information systems (LIS/LIMS) possible
Detailed information about this solution can be found online at:
If you are interested in pdv-nlk3 please consult directly:
Im Schleeke 50, 38642 Goslar